Sunday 30 September 2012


The idea of superstition and those supernatural stuff I’d left it behind and buried all memories about it for months until my juniors call me last night (8/9/2012)… guess what ! They call and asked for my help…Well looks like I couldn’t wash my hands literally from these superstitious things.
Some might wonder why on earth they call for my help and why not call some ustaz instead. Well that’s because not long ago I’d help this kid referred as boy A when he was being possess  or more like being disturb by an unknown spirit. At that night, no ustaz was available while boy A acts so weird that none of his action could be done by normal people.  I came to his room and try to calm him. Even though I’m not the pious one but somehow that time I’ve the courage to help him. Because once before I heard somebody said that if you wanna fight with this ‘thing’, you have to have the courage and most important is faith to Allah that He will help you in whatever circumstances.  Fortunately and amazingly, boy A somehow recovered.
So that’s why last night they called for my help because once again ustaz was unavailable. The story begins when this kid referred as boy B destroyed some unfamiliar nest when he was playing near the javelin site.  Boy C try to stop him but luck was not on his side because he‘d been attacked by the nest’s owner referred as spirit.  The spirit uses boy C to find the one who destroyed his place.
When the news about this spread, the BADAR (religious society) decided to recite surah yasin as protection. But somehow when they started the bismillahirahmanirahim, whole college went blackout out of the blue. They keep on reciting the surah yasin till end then continued with surah ar-Rahman. That particular moment, girl D shout and scream as being possess. I heard multiple voices came out as that time I was on the phone with boy A who ask for my help about their situation. 

just jump to the end that everything is back to normal for now.. alhamdulillah !

2 comments: