Wednesday 29 January 2014

THIS POST ISN'T MEANT TO OFFEND
ANYONE OR ANY MALAYSIAN IN PARTICULAR
AND IF I DO, DAMN YOU'RE SENSITIVE!!




Hai! Assalamualaikum ! It has been months I did not post any entry here. Well, wait no longer peeps because here I come.
Well you guys might wonder why DUKE so damn excited about this entry right !? Simply because this entry I’m gonna dedicate it special to my brother Ni Evgeniy as today (28-01-2014) is his 21st birthday. So brother  С Днем Рождения !!! 생일을 축하합니다!
It means HAPPY BIRTHDAY in Russian and Korean language. Just because he is a Korean guy that live in Uzbekistan and currently teaching me Russian. 


                                               
Well akhi, as you can read in the picture “NEW LIFE IN PROGRESS” and I’m 100% sure that you understand what I meant.

There’s no brother better than you (except AbdulRahman). Of course, you are the only older brother (korean version) I’ve ever had, so I wouldn’t know the difference. Actually, I know you’re the best although AbdulRahman was the one who always motivate me.

 Thanks for being there for me through the good and bad. In good times, we celebrated like there was no tomorrow. In bad times, you reminded me that tomorrow was another day.

Everything about you are awesome – your brains, your personality, your kindness, your love and most of all, your size ! hahaha

On your special day, forget about our differences, forget about our fights. Just remember one thing : I love you and respect you. I wish you all the luck in the world, the strength of your convictions and undying love of family and friends. With this wishes, you can’t ever go wrong in life

Padang Besar

Domino's Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment