Wednesday 28 January 2015

Him





This is how it works. I love the people in my life, and I do for my friends whatever they need me to do for them, again and again, as many times as is necessary. For example, in your case you always forgot who you are and how much you're loved. So what I do for you as your brother is remind you who you are and tell you how much I love you. And this isn't any kind of burden for me, because I love who you are very much.

Every time I remind you, I get to remember with you, which is my pleasure. I may not always be with you but when we're far apart, remember you will be with me right inside my heart.

No human relation gives one possession in another—every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach alone.

Being in a relationship, that's something you choose. Being friends, that's just something you are. [But] I do pick you. We've been friends too long to pick, but if we could pick, I'd pick you.

Though I want be there for your birthday, I hope that it is full of fun and doing stuff that you like

 On your birthday, I'd like to take some time and think about all the wonderful times we have had together. I’m thankful for our special adventures and all the things that we have done as brothers and I look forward to making many more memories with you.

Buckle up buddy here are some pictures that I managed to scroll through thousands of pictures that might ring a bell of our good old days .
















Have a blast have a happy birthday Ni Evgeniy

No comments:

Post a Comment